Twilio Messaging Services
Twilio Messaging Services are like containers for managing a common set of features across a group of lines (a number pool). Messaging Services are a recommended best practice and a requirement for 10DLC lines.
- Typically, you will configure one Messaging Service for each end-customer.
- A Messaging Service is associated with a group of lines. Each line can be associated with only one messaging service.
- 10DLC Campaigns are registered per Messaging Service.
- Each 10DLC line associated with a Messaging Service will inherit its 10DLC Campaign Registration.
- Webhooks can be associated with a messaging service (although Zipwhip recommends using Event Streams instead).